i3tex is looking for driven engineers who wants to develop products of the future for a Better World!
i3tex is eager to connect with driven engineers who put great attention to their professional and personal growth and who thrives in the role as a consultant! We see a high potential for new employees to join our team in Stockholm! 🚀 At the moment, we have greater opportunities for senior level positions within Medtech and are looking for qualified engineers with minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Hardware developers (analog and digital circuits)
- Software developers (embedded, back- and frontend, android)
- Cyber security experts
- Senior mechanical engineers with good knowledge of injection molding plastic parts.
- Quality and regulatory work related to Medtech and technical documentation.
- Verification engineer with good knowledge and experience in writing, examine and to run test case and write test report.
- Validation engineer with experience in design validation and/or usability validation.
- Project management.
- Previous work experience within product development in relevant fields, minimum 3 years.
- Good understanding of product development for medical devices (ISO 13485)
- Good understanding of the risk analysis for medical devices (ISO 14971)
- Academic degree in Computer science, Embedded systems, Electronics, Mechatronics, Product development, Mechanical engineering, Biomedical or equivalent.
- Swedish and/or English, fluent in spoken and written.
- Flexibility and a curiosity of new technologies and innovations.
- Eagerness to join a smaller team based in Stockholm with high ambitions for continuous growth!
i3tex is a value-driven technology consultant company and together with our customers, we develop products that simplify and enrich people's everyday lives in an innovative and sustainable way. i3tex consist of technical consultants who possess the drive and desire to do things differently and we share the ambition to make the world better through technical innovations and product development. Have you for example heard about our way of making the work towards the vision measurable? Read more; Better World Index at i3tex
We believe in a strong business culture, to grow together and to have a lot of fun along the way! Today, we are 170 employees in six offices around Sweden. The customers are in Automotive, Medical Technology, IT & Digital Solutions, Aerospace and Industry. The three i:s in i3tex stands for innovate, implement and improve.
As a consultant at i3tex, you'll have many opportunities to develop your technical expertise and get experience from different customers and assignments! Our Medtech team in Gothenburg is an experienced team and are ready to offer support and expertise to new colleagues regardless of geographic location. ⭐
If you want to know more about i3tex or job opportunities, please contact Business Unit Manager Anna Öfwerman. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031 - 589700.
Welcome with your application!
Anna Öfwerman, 08 – 409 07 602