i3tex is looking for a driven Product Engineer who wants to develop products of the future for a Better World!
Are you a self-driven Product Engineer? Eager to contribute to the development of products for a Better World? Connect with us and learn how joy, consideration and ambition can merge into a great workplace!
What you’ll do:
- Resolving product defects
- Implementing product enhancements
- Releasing product updates to manufacturing
- Implementing product cost reductions
- Resolving component obsolescence issues
- Resolving manufacturing issues
- Act as technical support to our suppliers (production)
- Verifying as part of engineering changes
Specific knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Experience from manufacturing processes
- Design Change Control
- Contact with suppliers/production
- Risk analysis and requirements
- Creating Manufacturing documentation
- English written and spoken
it´s a + if you have prior experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Working in PLM/PDM and ERP system (Enovia and M3)
- 3D CAD (Solid Works)
- Reach, RoHs and EMC compliance
- ISO 13485 and QSR
- Agile (SAFE)
- Verification and testing
As a person your have the patience to perservere through challenging siutations and dedicated to develop yourself and others. You also have good communcation skills and a great team player.
i3tex is a technical consultancy company consisting of 170 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at i3tex, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least – we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position or i3tex, please contact Business Unit Manager Anna Öfwerman. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031-589700.
Welcome with your application!
Anna Öfwerman, telefonnummer: 079 073 80 26