Ready to enhance your skills? Connect with i3tex!
i3tex is eager to connect with driven engineers who put great attention to their professional and personal growth and who thrives in the role as a consultant!
Through a great teamwork from all our employees, persistence as well as good, long-term customer relationships we see a high potential for new employees to join! 🚀
Areas with greater opportunities within Automotive at the moment:
- Interior and Exterior
- Chassi & Drivetrain
- Body & Trim, steel , glass, sealings
- EE Electrical Engineering HW SW
- Project Management
- Senior System Engineers (Focus EE) Autonomus drive
- Hardware developers, component owners
- Software developers (embedded, back- and frontend, android)
- Senior mechanical engineers with good knowledge of injection molded plastic parts and casted components, Catia V5 and/or Creo
i3tex is a value-driven technology consultant company and together with our customers, we develop products that simplify and enrich people's everyday lives in an innovative and sustainable way. i3tex consist of technical consultants who possess the drive and desire to do things differently and we share the ambition to make the world better through technical innovations and product development. Have you for example heard about our way of making the work towards the vision measurable? Read more; Better World Index at i3tex
We believe in a strong business culture, to grow together and to have a lot of fun along the way! Today, we are 170 employees in six offices around Sweden. The customers are in Automotive, Medical Technology, IT & Digital Solutions, Aerospace and Industry. The three i:s in i3tex stands for innovate, implement and improve.
As an consultant at i3tex, you'll have many opportunities to develop your technical expertise and get experience from different customers and assignments! ⭐
- At least B.Sc. in Computer science, Embedded systems, Electronics, Mechatronics, Product development, Mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Previous work experience in relevant fields
- Swedish and/or English, fluent in spoken and written
- Flexibility and a curiosity of new technologies and innovations
- Previous experience from Volvo Cars and/or AB Volvo is meritorious
If you want to know more about i3tex or job opportunities, please contact HR Sara Elliot. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives by 031 - 589700.
Welcome with your application!
Sara Elliot, 031 - 58 97 11